Brian Adkins is an NFLPA certified contract advisor (Agent) representing NFL players in their contract negotiations. He has 8 years of experience and has negotiated $50 million+ in NFL contracts and deals with Nike, Under Armour and Adidas, among others. Mr. Adkins is based in the San Diego area.
Brian is also a California-licensed attorney who has worked in private practice and served as in-house general counsel for a nationwide property owner/manager where he oversaw litigation and compliance. He has handled multiple real estate purchase and sale transactions, as well as litigated real estate, business and employment disputes. He has worked with startups and small businesses, assisting with entity formation, IP protection, and commercial agreements.
- California Bar, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, 2009
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D.
- Indiana University, B.S., Finance and Accounting
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- California Bureau of Real Estate, Broker
- Volunteer, Big Brothers Big Sisters
Brian Adkins, Esq.